Your health and safety is our highest priority.
Lethbridge & District Exhibition is committed to delivering a safe, responsible and healthy event environment to our community. Lethbridge & District Exhibition will continue to operate all events in alignment with local public health guidelines.
Effective immediately February 8, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Lethbridge & District Exhibition has removed the Restrictions Exemption Program in alignment with Step 1 of the Government of Alberta’s public health guidelines.
Effective March 1, 2022 the following health and safety protocols are in place to protect against respiratory illness, including COVID-19 and flu:
- Masking, physical distancing and frequent hand sanitization are strongly recommended while inside the venue.
- Food and beverage may be consumed in the venue.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative rapid test result are not required to enter the venue
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay home.
- Signage is placed throughout the venues to remind our guests of personal preventive measures they can take to avoid the spread of germs.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout front and back-of-house areas in our venues. For some events, additional hand washing stations will be placed in strategic locations within the event space.
- Cleaning and housekeeping staff have been directed to focus on disinfecting commonly touched areas including door handles, railings, washrooms, parking pay stations, pay machines, elevator buttons etc.
- We have increased our communications to staff to provide regular virus updates and reinforce the importance of personal preventative measures such as proper handwashing and staying home when ill.
The well-being of our community is of the utmost importance. Lethbridge & District Exhibition is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, as well as a safe environment the community with whom we interact with regularly. We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and updates will be posted on our website and social media channels.
Lethbridge & District Exhibition has a strict zero tolerance policy of verbal and physical abuse directed to our staff and third-party partners. Failure to comply will result in removal from our premises by official authorities.